Thursday, October 17, 2013

New home

We're building our new house. Which is pretty exciting right? Scheduled to be complete by December 11th... With lots of prayers. I haven't quite got excited about the house yet. Even for our first house I never gotten excited during the building process. I think that getting excited over something that could potentially fail was a little scary to me. And that may be the case this time. But the house has started going up, they've already started framing it, and I have to admit, that when I saw all the house being framed I was pretty excited. Maybe more so because I'm excited for it to be complete on time. I mean, talking complete right before Christmas. I want to be moved into my house and settled enough to put up a Christmas tree and enjoy Christmas in our new home.

No comments: