Monday, March 7, 2011

Time to Get My Sexy Back!

Excuse the mess that I have here in my page, y'all.  I'm in the process of teaching myself to design my own blog.  So right now, we are 

****UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

OooWee, y'all, not only is my blog under construction, but so is my body!  I have been off the workout wagon for 3 months now.  If I was really honest with myself, I'd have to say that I fell off the wagon when Hubs came back in July, but I'm going to continue to lie to myself and pretend that I was working out up until the move came in to play.

So, to motivate myself, I decided to buy myself some new workout gear, because as you all know, nothing makes you feel good like some new duds.  AND, now that I have cable instead of satellite, I have the option of working out to all of those free workout programs that I can access at anytime.  

I don't know what I was thinking, but today I decided to try out some Juillian Michaels.  After 3 months of NO workout activity?  Go hard like that?  Oh yeah, that was smart!  But you know what?  I made it through the 40 minute workout and went on to some butt work.  


And you know what?  I feel pretty darn good!


It musta been the cool new workout pants and tank top. 

1 comment:

KCSherri said...

Hey - it's never too late to get your groove back on! But really? Jillian? I would have died.