Monday, February 16, 2009

Tell It Like It T-I-Z Tuesday: Chris and Rihanna

Okay, so Chris Brown flipped the freak out and beat a trick's tail, huh? Okay, I'm gonna sit here and bad talk him for a minute because I do believe that, yes, he was beyond wrong for putting his hands on a woman. SORRY sum-ma-ma!

He use to sit back and watch his mama get her butt kicked by an abusive butt hole and he turned around and became the same thing. He should have had the restraint to walk away. Now look how stupid he looks. He has lost endorsements and had shows cancelled all because he could control his temper. SAD sun-ma-ma!

So now he's "sorry and deeply saddened"? I bet. Dude, your career is in the crapper and NOBODY is going to look at you the same anymore. You two have officially been branded. The new Ike and Tina. The next Bobby and Whitney.

There are so many rumors floating in the tabloids as to why this all occurred. Did she really give him Herpes? If so, I woulda beat a chick's tail too! Busted her cold sore infested lips! That stuff doesn't go away with an antibiotic. If I was a brotha, THAT might just be grounds for jumpin' on a chick!

I can't judge them because I don't have all the facts. I do hate that this has happened because I really like Chris Brown and I think he had potential to go far and a musician and an actor, but these young kids have to learn that as celebrities, you have to have restraint and remember that EVERYTHING that you do will most likely come into the like and that you can't do the stupid stuff that other people might get away with. (Those TMZ folks are everywhere and ALWAYS get the shot!)

You can't hit girls and expect with to go away with I'm sorry. I hope that the two of them get the help that they need to get through this. Instead of passing judgement, I'm just gonna shake my head and pray for them.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Yeah, Chris is done in my book. You wont catch me listening to or buying anymore of his "entertainment". That ass don' made the R. Kelly list with me over this one. I don't care what the situation was, there is NEVER a justifiable cause for abuse. Point. Blank. Period. If she did give him HSV then that was HIS bad! He shoulda thought about having responsible protected sex/they shoulda both been going over sexual history before hand. And if she does have it, I am very sure that he had to have known because they have been together for quite a while, but who knows? We don't. We'll just have to wait until all the facts come out. Either way, Chris is dead wrong and I think we should keep that in mind and not blame the victim.

Jenni said...

He will always be that guy who hit Rihanna to me now...and it is too bad because he's a talented guy.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Melissa said...

What a mess... I never would have thought this would happen with these too...they seemed so happy and carefree!! Oh well, young love!!