Friday, July 10, 2009

Note to self: Don't forget to shave.

It's a wonderful thing to snuggle up with your little one. I love having my littlest one in my bed at night all cuddle up next to me hugging me like I'd disappear if she lets go.

And then she let go, or at least moved her legs away from me.

She looks as me and say, "Mommy, you're sticking me."

"Sticking you?"

"Yes, with your legs." and she rolls over and cuddles up next to her daddy.



Now things must really be bad when a hairy man is softer than mom legs.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, she didn't want to snuggle with her hairy mama? LOL I'm sure that sent you into the bathroom with a razor!

Kids are hilariously honest! They crack me up.

Baby Boo looked at Boo's belly and she frowned and said, "Groiss" (gross). So much for honesty.

Heidi said...

Why are our kids so fascinated with our legs. My oldest asked my why mine were so "wobbly". Ya, that does so much for self-esteem. Just found your blog! Thanks for the smiles!

Amy said...

This is hilarious!!!

Kari said...

Wonderful blog for my first stop in! Yep - my little girl heard me joke to my husband once about needing to shave my legs and a certain comparison I made - then she repeated it at a family gathering that 'Mommy's legs have so much hair that monkey's are swinging through them.' That makes you feel sexy! :o)

La'Tonya Richardson said...

That's funny! I'm laughing so hard, because Mr. Husband does the same thing to me! Except there's no one on the other side of the bed for him to snuggle up with. Well it better NOT be!

Clare Therese said...

That's hilarious! My son has told me that plenty of times. =D