Monday, April 19, 2010

New Every Two time!

I'm up for  a new phone upgrade with Verizon!  Yay!

Okay, my old phone is really not an old phone, but it's always exciting when the "New Every Two" deal time comes around and I can upgrade to something more snazzy without paying the big ticket price for it.

I was reminded of this when I went to a birthday party with some of my FRG chick friends and one of them had just upgraded her phone to the Palm Pre.  Now I haven't yet had a Smart Phone, but after hearing her talk about the features on this cool phone, I think it might just be time for an upgrade plan as well.  I mean, of course if I had internet at my finger tips I probably wouldn't get anything done, but that's the price I'm willing to pay for having a cool phone!


And you know what is really cool about the Palm Pre?  It has WiFi!!!!!  That means that all I have to do is sit my computer next to it and it connects the wireless internet to my laptop!

(Wow, I love saying that I have a laptop!  I love my mama for giving me one!)

So, when I'm out somewhere and I need to use my computer, I don't have to stop at a place with WiFi!  I just have to lay the phone next to my computer!  I'm so getting one.  I can pretend that I'm important while I'm having lunch somewhere.  I mean, I'll really just be blogging or checking my Facebook, but the people around me will think I really have a job!  LOL!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love it! I think those phones are so cute. I'm holding out for an Iphone...I hear Verizon is picking them up this summer *fingers crossed*:)

Unknown said...

REALLY?? I might have to wait it out!