Friday, March 26, 2010

Marco.... POLO!!!

So the kids are playing hide-and-seek in the house. This is perfectly fine with me because while the 2 of them are playing, it's pretty quiet. Apparently the boys are unable to find Miss Missy who has been in hiding for at least 5 minutes. You'd think the house was a mansion!

So after searching for her for quite a while to no avail, running in and out of each room, searching under every bed. Cam calls out, "Miss Missy, do you think we need to have a base?"

I start laughing at how unfair it was, the trickery he played on my naive 5 year old.

I hear here little muffled voice call out from her room, "Yes!" And I erode into laughter!

That was just wrong!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha!! Everytime Lily plays, she'll shout out, "I'm in here, girls!" LOL!!

KCSherri said...

Too funny!

Check out my blog today - I have an Easter Basket for you there! :)

Sherri