Friday, October 9, 2009

The Deployment List

With a deployed husband, you'd think that I'd have all the time in the world.

People have asked, "What are you going to do?"

I think those people tend to forget that I have 3 kids that lead very active lives.

Yet, I do feel as if with Hubs being gone there are things that I want to get done during this employment. So I have decided to come up with a list of Deployment Do's.

1. Make Curtains for the kitchen.
2. Re-upholster the kitchen chairs.
3. Crochet a blanket. (this is very relaxing to me)
4. Make the kids a pair of pajamas and a pillow. (because I'm crafty like that)
5. Paint the computer room. It's the only room in the house that's still white.
6. Redecorate the computer room, make it into a guest room.
7. Finish painting the butterfly border I started in Miss Missy's room 2 years ago.
9. Have a yard sale.
9. Lose at least 20 lbs.
10. Repaint the master bath room. There's just something about the color in there that I don't reall like.
11. Become more organized. (long shot, but it's worth puttin' on the list.)
12. Start sewing dresses for Miss Missy.
13. Make at least 1 purse.
14. Make a trip to Connecticut to visit my mom. (again, a long shot, but would be nice!)
15. Become a better wife.

Okay, so there we go. Nothing on here is unaccomplishable, right? Everything is doable and all is doable within the time it takes hubs to return. I'll check these things off my list as I complete them. As the time goes on, feel free to push me on the things that I haven't made happen. It's gonna be a long year!