Friday, July 8, 2011

Kankles and Lunch Lady Arms. UGHH!

My treadmill has been sitting stagnant for months.  Well, it may have been used by Hubs, but it certainly hasn't been used by me. 

And it shows.

As I get out the shower and stand in the mirror, it shows around my 12-pack abs.

It shows on my thighs.

It shows in the knees and once had and down to my kankles. Yes,  kankles.  Knee-like-ankles!

Its shows with my lunch lady arms that keep waving once I stop my Mrs. America Wave.  And it show with the two extra chins that have joined the first one that God gave me at birth.

Don't get me wrong!  I'm stunning.  Beautiful!  But I don't want to become that girl with the pretty face.

We all know what it means when someone says she has a pretty face, right?  

It means there's something wrong with the rest of you. 

It means that whether you are too big or too small, COVER UP!  And you may only wanna go to the beach in a Burkini!



I'm not sure why I torture myself in this cruel way.  Stopping and starting this workout thing over and over.  I just don't LOVE IT.  I can't stick to it.  But something's gotta give.  I'm "The Big Girl" in the group these days, and either I'm gonna have to find some new friends, or I'm going to have to get to know my treadmill all over again!

So what's it gonna be?

No comments: