Friday, July 29, 2011

Why are the kids next door to me so LOUD?

Mind you, I do understand that kids playing can be a very loud thing.  I know loud.  Cam. Is. Loud.

But, there are so kids whose voices carry way too much and that's when it's time for the parents to step in.

Has she ever told them to SHHHH?

My neighbors kids yell no matter what they are doing.  I hear them through the walls in my house when the windows are shut.  There are some mornings when she lets them out before 7 in the morning and they are YELLING at the tops of their lungs. 

AT 6 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Their talking voices.... LOUD!

Their playing voices... LOUD!

Their crying voices... LOUD-ER!

Those are two kids I would never offer to babysit!

Oops, was I suppose to say that?

No comments: