Thursday, December 4, 2008

I won a contest! I won a contest!

I am in AWE right now. I actully won a contest today. My first out of so many that I've entered.



I wasn't going to check my email today. Wasn't even gonna come to my blog, as I have SO many things that I need to be doing and my love for blogging always slows me down and there is always an email from PTO with something for me to do. But I did anyway. And do you know what was in there! An email from Amanda @ A Moms Review saying that I had wow a $10 Gift Certificate to Build-A-Bear! I was shock! As I've said, I NEVER win any of you guy's contest.



It was a "best comment wins" thing which REALLY shocks me that I won because so many of the ones before me seemed so much more deserving. Not quite as funny! But more deserving, nontheless. So here's what I wrote:


Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous Says: after publication. -->December 2nd, 2008 at 8:20 am
Okay, so I’d love to have some heart-felt reason as to why I want to win this gift certificate, but I don’t have one. BUT….(cue the violins) Miss Missy has been wanting one for quite a while and everytime we pass the store in the mall she just wants to go in to see them, “even though I know I can have one.” I wanted to start a tradition on her birthday this year and get her one every year, but our funds wouldn’t allow us to start that tradition this year. So now, the only things she wants for Christmas this year is “a pink Barbie laptop and a bear that you put a heart in…” (end violins)
She’ll get that bear. And this would sure help!



Miss Missy is gonna be thrilled when I take her to get this the day after Christmas! The great thing is, many now start at about $10 and I can afford to get her the accessories to go with the bunny she wants! So I'm excited. Simply because I know she's gonna love that gift!

2 comments:

Mommy In Pink said...

Hey Congrats on your win! That's awesome!

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats! That is a cool prize...those Bears can be spendy!