This time I was tagged by The Mom @ Sex Diaries of a mom & Kristy @ Mommy in Pink. So does that mean that I have to give you guys 14 random things about myself and tag 14 people?
Um....... how about I just combine the two because I'm so ready to hop in the bed.
1. Every single time I catch a cold, I lose my voice. I'm getting sick now. Thanks goodness I found blogging.
2. I haven't spent as much time volunteering at the school or in the classrooms as I should this year. Last year, I never left Runnin' Man's class. This year... eeehhh not so much.
3. I'm guilty of sending my kids to school even when I know that are sick enough to stay home. I love my alone time.
4. I already voted and it feels so good to know that I won't be one of those thousands standing in line on the 4th.
5. I love dogs. My husband doesn't. I almost feel it a necessity to have a dog, and not and outside dog as many people like.
6. Growing up, I 4 guinea pigs (not at the same time), a rabbit, a big turtle for a short time that we found on the side of the road, at least 3 parrotkeets and a dog. I think that's it.
7. Being an Army Brat and a Army Wife has taught me not to get attached to people.
Now for the 7 I'm taggin':
5. Honey Mommy
So there you go! I guess I'm back on the run.... until the next tag!