Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day! Oh and Vote for ME!

Happy Memorial Day!

Thank a Soldier today!   To all of those who protect the freedoms we all enjoy everyday.  To those who serve, have served and will continue to serve on our behalf.  Thank you for your bravery and thank you for giving your ALL so that we may be free!

Thank you to My Husband!

Thank you to My Dad!

Thank you to My Sister!

Thank you to my MANY MANY Friends of the Armed Forces!


Now, Please take a moment to vote for our picture, A Soldier's Kiss in Mocha Dad's Photo Contest.  Click Here and type, I vote for A Soldier's Kiss in the comments!  

Here's the Pic! 

Isn't it awesome?!  He was about to get on the plane to go back to Iraq to finish his year tour after his 2 week visit. 

But you have to leave the comment in the link's comments!  

Thank you! and have a very Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love that picture....I voted! :)