Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vote for me AGAIN and Memorial Day Weekend Pics.

Memorial Day Weekend Pics!

The Kids had a ball!










It was a fun wet Sunday at the Water Park.  The kids had a great time.  It wasn't too crowded and it wasn't too hot! 


*****************************************

If you haven't had a chance to vote for our picture in Mocha Dad's Photo Contest, please do so!  If you've voted, vote again!  One vote per day.  Ends TODAY!  Puleeeeeeeeze!!!   I want to WIIIIIIN!  Click on the Link and type I VOTE FOR A SOLDIER'S KISS in the comments.

THANK YOOOOOOU!






http://www.mochadad.com/authentic-fatherhood-photo-contest-may-2011-a-soldiers-kiss-by-kay-w/

************************************************
My dad is going through chemo and it's taking a toll on him.  I hate that I'm so far away.  Being on the other side of America makes it hard to jump in the car and go see him.  He will be celebrating his 50th birthday on the 15th of June and he wanted to go to Michigan to celebrate with his mom and family but he's afraid that the chemo won't allow him to enjoy his time up there, so he may not go.  He'll be doing treatments for 3 months.  It makes him really tired.  I hope it doesn't get any worse. 

I'm very behind in my homework, so if you don't hear from me for a while, I'm playing catch up.  Been slackin' and getting sidetracked with things like FACEBOOK (someone take it off of my computer!), and kids.  I'm I'm gonna play catch up and get back with you guys soon.  There's always much to tell!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ok, this just makes me so jealous. Do you know that there was a darn tornado in Northern California this week. A tornado. In Northern California. In June. We've had a wet week, but I'm hoping for some water-park-like weather soon.

Sorry to read about your dad. I hope that he feels much much better once his chemo is done, and I hope her has some good days in between.