Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Pics 2011

Getting the family together to snap some good pictures is certainly not an easy task.  Everyone has to be at their best simultaneously.  That almost never happens.  

That means Miss Missy has to have a fresh hair-do.  

The boys have to have a fresh haircut.

Hubs, of course have to have a fresh haircut.

And me, well, I'm almost always looking my best.

Finally, everything fell into place.  Everyone was on top of their game... except for the fact that my hair was not cooperating, but I could handle that because everyone else looked great.

So I took the fam out to snap some picture.  Something we NEVER to as a whole.

Here is what we got:













3 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are all great pictures!! I know what you mean about it not being an easy task to get them though!

Anonymous said...

Aww, great pics!! It's about time for us to take some too. I've been telling hubby for weeks.

Amy McMean said...

your pictures are great. I love the one of the kids jumping, really cool. And your little girl is striking a pose in every picture, cute.