Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love when friends visit

I haven't had much to blog about since we moved here to AZ.

There is so little to blog about these days. 

I'm in a rut.  A repetitive rut.

Other than the fire, I have very little exciting doing on.  

I've gotta get out more!

We did get a visit from the East Coast.  Cam's 2nd and 3rd grade teacher (who was also CJ's 2nd grade teacher) came to AZ for a visit.  She toured the area with friends and made a day for us.  

I have to say, she was the best teacher for my kids and she would have taught Miss Missy if we wouldn't have moved.  She and I also became great friends over the years.

The kids were so excited to have their old teacher come to visit.  She'd promised Cam she'd come and he couldn't wait for her to get here.  


We spent the day doing mini golf and the arcade and then had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory  It was my first visit and YUM!  I had a Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake and it was so great.  CJ had the Red Velvet one and YUM!  And she had a Chocolate Sundae one and THAT I think was my fave, although they were all GREAT!  Why have I waited so long to visit that heavenly place!

Now, she's gone and I have to laugh because her pictures show her going more in Arizona in one week than we have done in the 5 months since we've been here!  I'm JEALOUS!  So, I've decided that since I have to be here in the desert, I may as well make the best of it!  

Off we go today... somewhere... anywhere!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is so neat that she came to visit! I haven't been to the Cheesecake Factory either and I was thinking I really need to take the girls there this summer!