Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day! A Meme for the occasion!

A great Meme by Shanon @ Rocks in My Dryer.

In honor of Labor Day, it's about...well, labor. And not the kind you get a day off for, either.

How long were your labors?
36, 24, 12 Yes that's hours. Lost 12 hours for each kid I popped out. See why I could have another one?

How did you know you were in labor?
Does the word "OWWW" mean anything to you? And how dare those doctors send me home to suffer for 24 hours in my first pregnancy! The other 2 were induced.

Where did you deliver?
In a hospital with all of the other sane pregnant people, where my sheets wouldn't get messed up or goo wasn't gonna be left in my tub!

Drugs?

Uhhh, Hell Yeah! There's a reason God gave man the ability to make epidurals. He didn't want to hear all the obscenities thrown at the poor man! I haven't put my finger on what is going through the minds of those women who want to go natural. Bewilders me.

C-section?
No, But I remember hearing the doctor say those words with both the boys. They just didn't wanna come out!

Who delivered?
All different doctors. When you're in the military, you rarely get the chance to see the same doctor throughout your pregnancy, much less have the same one deliver all of your children. At the time of delivery, I really didn't care if my baby brother was down there ready to catch! I just wanted them OUT!

No comments: