Mama Kat's done it again! I think I talk about her more often than I talk about myself on this blog. She is Just That Wonderful! For the rest of her prompts and to join in on this week's assignment click here. Well this week prompt that I took from her workshop is:
10 things I believe in
1. God - my biggest belief
2. The power of prayer - Honestly, I never knew the power was so strong until my dad's brain surgery back in February. That's when I became a true believer.
3. My children - I believe in them and the things that they can accomplish. I believe in giving them the ability to be kids and dream big dreams. I believe in giving them all of the necessities in life to be what ever they choose to be in the future.
4. My Husband - I believe that he will always do his very best to take care of us. I believe that he will always do what's best for his family. I believe he loves me because nobody else could put up with my mess!
5. Family - When times are hard and no one else can be there for you, your family will be there, with open arms.
6. Discipline - Children have to have a structured lifestyle. I believe that without a certain amount of discipline, a certain amount of strictness (is that a word?) from their parents, it will be hard to succeed in life.
7. Spanking (agree with Mrs. D) - I'm sorry to those that don't agree, but a spanking, not a beating (there is a difference), is a much needed attitude adjuster when the little ones are out of control or have done something they know that shouldn't have done. A smack on the behind is not child abuse.
8. Miracles - I believe anything can happen. Anything is possible.
9. Ghosts - Hubs and I disagree on this one. I believe that there are ghosts or spirits out there that watch us. I believe in Sylvia Brown! She says it so it has to be true!
10. Pawning my children off on someone else every now and then just to get a little SANITY!