Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Gas Prices! OH MY!

Okay, so I haven't left the house today yet, but gas is undoubtedly over $5.00 a gallon this morning. I came home last night with 19 miles to empty. This means that I won't be going anywhere until there is some relief at the pump. I watched as the price of gas went up a whole $.50 at one time around lunch time yesterday. I could cry. But what's the point?

With both boys in football, on different teams and practicing at different places, what a mom to do whilst driving a high gas mileage SUV?

Any suggestion?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sucks, doesn't it? i wrote about the "gas raping" we are all getting on my blog, too. it's not fair. somebody is making too much money of the misery of others and it should be stopped. our government sucks.

~Sheila~ said...

call another mommy with their kids on the teams and carpool.
Even if you don't like her.

KatBouska said...

Biking??

Walking??

A moped??

Yeaaahhh...I've got nothin.

Rachel said...

$5 dollars!!! Really? hopefully you will get relief soon; and I though $3.57 we are still paying is high. Oil prices came down today so hopefully it will help!