Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Late Birthday Wishes

This morning was a day that I really thought that the devil on my shoulder was going to win the Lazy Day battle and knock the Angle on my shoulder who wanted to go for a run out.  But the Angel Won and I went out and did the dang thing, even with my cold and even with this being the first day of Aunt Flow's visit.  I feel great right now.

Today's question on Family Feud: We asked 100 women, how much weight have you gain after getting married?

The number one answer:  10 LBS

Who did they ask????

Newlyweds after the first year?

My answer is well over 10lbs.  Well over 20lbs!

I'm more in the 30 lb range.  I'm still blaming to on baby fat, even though my baby is about to turn 7.  I guess it's time to own up to the fact that this is no longer baby fat, huh?

*****************************************

My Husband and my Mom share a birthday.  On August 22nd, my husband turned 38 and my mother turned..... uhhhh... 36!

For many years, my mother was 29.

Somewhere along the line she turned 32.  When she realized that I was catching up to her, and the fact that she remarried and her husband was the same age as MY husband, she decided to up her age to 35.  I believe that this year she turned 36.

So how old is my mother... really?

Like the number of licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop....

THE WORLD MY NEVER KNOW!

Happy Birthday to two of the most wonderful people in my life!

***************************************************


No comments: