Monday, March 9, 2009

I got the COOTIES!

I'm sick. Yes, the germ infested twerp has passed his cooties on to me. It's funny how I'm always the one that takes on the kids' sicknesses and Hubs rarely get so much as a sniffle.

I was laid out on the couch for the entire day yesterday. I have spent the majority of the day on in the bed today while poor Miss Missy is forced to fend for herself. Thank goodness she is such a wonderful kid. She is very content coloring in her coloring books and watching Nick Jr., every now and then coming in to check and see if I'm okay or if I want some water.

I took some Dayquil Cold and Flu and, although I'm still dizzy, I managed to clean my kitchen and blog about my woes.

So it's back to the couch for me. I'll do my best to check in when the room stops spinning.

6 comments:

Amy B said...

Hate when Mom is sick..Feel better SOON.

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Get better soon!!

Unknown said...

Take good care of yourself. Hope you're better soon!

Jenni said...

Rest up and feel better soon!

Kristin said...

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!!

*Tanyetta* said...

Hey There! Please email me when you get this message. I have a quick question for you. Thanks.