Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Watch out Mike Vick!


Do you need a good laugh today? Visit my friends' blog here for one of those kid moments when you can't do anything but grab the camera and laugh.
****************************************************************

So my baby had his first football game yesterday.

He has that gangsta-lean thing goin' on cuz he's cool like dat!




He was one excited kid. It's his first year in Tackle so he got to wear the full gear this year.



If you ask me what position he plays I would have to twirl my hair around my finger and go blonde on you because I don't know nothing about no darn football. (double negative, I know) All I know is that he blocks, on both defense and offense. Yeah, he's just that good! (well, maybe it's because they only have 14 players, but who cares.)



He made a TOUCHDOWN!! First game and he made a touchdown! The boy is GOOD!



Okay, well, he kinda didn't follow the play, but he got the point so why does that matter???



You see, all I saw was my child run into a group of kids and come out with the ball, hauling tail towards the goal line. No one could catch him.



When I asked him about his totally awesome point scoring event, he said, "Well, all I know is that I saw *the quarterback* surrounded by a buncha people, ma. And I saw he needed help. So I just ran in there and got the ball out of his hands and made the touch down!"



Okay, so maybe that's not exactly the right way to play football. Maybe you're suppose to play your position.



BUT WHO CARE! My Boy scored a touchdown!





He's officially Da MAN!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot woot! Too cool that he scored a touchdown. It doesn't matter how it was done but that it was!!

Girl, you better get out your Girl's Guide to Football book. You are in it for the long haul.

La Pixie said...

good for him!!!

yeah, I dont know much about football either. I just know that if your team scores, you cheer.

tiarastantrums said...

I just want to tell you - you area very brave momma! I can't do football! My little brother lost his teeth in football - I vow to never let my son play! (yes, I am neurotic!)

Mandy said...

Wooohooo! Way to go!!!