Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy Fabulous! Feelin' Fabulous.

Today is a day where I just want to smile. Today, not only do I feel good, but I look good. I mean really. I don't like to brag, but today I look pretty darn good! I don't know what it is.


It could be the new Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Sprizter lip gloss I bought on friday. Like Denene from MBB said, lipgloss just makes you feel good. This one tastes good and it last longer then most of the cheap ones I buy.


It could be the cute little sweatsuit I bought at Cato Fashions last week that I finally decided to wear today. Or the fact that when I tried it on in the store it fit perfectly and when I put it on today it was too big in the crotch area. That could make a girl wanna touch herself! I mean, I know it's a fluke I didn't actually lose weight in a week, but maybe... just maybe..... this treadmill thing is paying off!


On top of that, I put a relaxer in my hair this weekend, ORS Olive Oil Relaxer, and it is so shiny and silky. I tried a new one and got awesome results.


Now I usually don't do this. Don't like posting pictures of myself, but today is a good day! And every now and then, you just have to have a little confidence in yourself and flaunt your beauty! Every now and then you just have to Invest in Yourself and be MOMMY FABULOUS!



Nan one of these companies is paying me a dime. These are my true feeling for these products, not brought on by the thought of receiving compensation. But if any of you PR people read this and would like me to feature or review your productor company, hey! I'm game!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

You look FANTASTIC, my dear!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

You look BEE-U-TEE-FULL!!!

Barbara said...

Well look at you Ms. Sleek Do and Slick Lips!! =) Very pretty! Glad you are feeling as fabulous as you look and I hope that you have plenty more days of these days.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo you look great! It's always nice to make yourself feel great (you already look it) when you are a mommy!

Rachel said...

You look super Fabulous girl! You are rockin today!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Aww you guys are so sweet!

Dorsey said...

You look spectacular!! And I LOVE that jogging suite!!

Can I just say you're eyes are piercingly beautiful and seem to look right through me. =)

Stay Diva-Fabulous, gal!