Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Caff-olate Craving at Midnight!

Hubs is working tonight and would you believe that I came down with a severe case of Caff-olate crave?!? The only problem is that I don't keep chocolate in the house, nor do I keep coke here. Yeah those are my two all time favorites.





I searched my cabinets and found some brownie mix, but DAMMIT! No friggin' eggs. Don't wanna bother the neighbors for some eggs. They might ask for some and from the way I feel, once brownies are done, I ain't gonna wanna share! No hubby here and the kids are in bed. Can't run to the store and leave them here....... or can I????





No No NO!!! I can get through this. I mean, guys, I am on a path to lose my jiggly belly (as Sir-Talks-A-Lot calls it.... Brutally honest my gluteus Maximus!), right. Two of the worse things to counteract that are two of the best things in the world to me. I think that if I just stop surfing the blogosphere and get my but in the bed the craving should go away. Or should I call hubs and ask him to stop at a store when he comes home IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT to help me satisfy my craving. No I'm not pregnant!! Just greedy!

5 comments:

egiffing said...

Yes, Mrs thing had you had called for some eggs I would have made you give me some, then yelled @ you for giving me some still trying to get in my favorite pair of jeans. Be Strong Be strong.

Petula said...

You're funny! Yea, a stash of chocolate is always good... I was searching the cabinets the other night for a chocolate fix. I think you should call him! LOL.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

I LOOOOVE CHOCOLATE! I would consider all the same things while having a craving!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

The good thing is I didn't have anything chocolate-ish to snack on and I didn't ask the hubs to get any (okay so he wasn't coming home, but anyway....)and instead I popped a few... well maybe a lot..... of tasty sweet grapes in my mouth and headed off to bed!

So Yes, egiffing, I was strong. I started to call you and tell you to come sit with my kids while I went for CHOCOLATE and COKE

Petula, if I stashed chocolate I would still have to go to the store all the time!

Petra, Leaving the sleeping Rug Rats would be a BAD thing, right?

Anonymous said...

Craving something when you don't have it around is brutal. :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.