Friday, August 8, 2008

Fabulously Free Layouts

So how do you like my new layout? Well I think it's FABULOUS! I was reading a post by Mommy Cracked, a totally funny post about her cats, and found a post for LeeLou Blogs. She has these totally fabulous layouts. And get this.... they were FREE and easy to install. Did I mention they were FREE?? Diva Ma is definitely fabulous on a budget, okay! So this I jumped on, because for the past few days I've been searching for a great header at the right price. LeeLou's layout are right within my budget.... FREE. So go check her out. She also does custom blogs, but these are so hot that she had to stop taking orders for a while so that she could catch up. The chick has a family just like the rest of us, y'all. She has to sleep too! So go to her page like I did and check her out. Then get on her email list so that she can let you know when she's all caught up and ready for business again. I guarantee you it will be hard to make a choice. They're all pretty great. And leave her a message. Let her know Diva Ma sent you!
Leelou

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey Diva Ma! Thanks for stopping in my blog. I love yours! I'm adding you to my feed reader. Can't wait to read more about you.